1. First Python need to be installed on the Windows OS.
Please refer to the following link on how Install Python on the Windows OS.
2. Go to Eclipse download page and go to “Get Eclipse Neon” and download installation exe file.
3. Click installer file to start installing the Eclipse.
4. Select “Eclipse IDE for PHP Developers”
5. Select the Installation location.
6. Wait till the installation is completed.
7. Now we need to Install Pydev, so that we can use Python and Djano using Eclipse.
For this open the Eclipse and go to help Eclipse Marketplace.
8. In the find box type “PyDev” and click Go.
And install “PyDev – Python IDE for Eclipse 5.0”.
9. Select the “PyDev” packages and click confirm to install
10. Wait for the installation to completed. Click and accept the certificates when prompted.
11. Now go to Windows – Preferences
12. On the RHS of the window Go to PyDev –> Interpreters –> Python Interpreter
And on the LHS click on “Quick Auto-Config”
13. Now the python and django will be added and now we can start programming.
1. Go to https://www.python.org/downloads/ and download python 2.7 version
And run the installer to star installation.
2. Select the installation directory
3. Select the features you want to be installed.
4. Go ahead with next buttons and completed the installation.
5. Go to system properties –> Advanced –> Environment Variables –> System Variables
and select PATH and click “Edit”.
If the installation path selected in Step 2 is not there, then add it.
In this installation the paths are C:Python27;C:Python27Scripts;
6. To confirm the installation go to cmd prompt and type ,
and it will show installed python version
7. Now to install django, go to django page and download the tar file
8. Now go to the django directory and run the following command to install django
python setup.py install
9. To check the django installation is working, go to python shell and use following commands